Saturday, January 28, 2012

Travelling the World

A quick update as I am busy travelling the world with my designs in tow. After spending a week in Paris for the Maison et Objet I had less then 24 hours at home in Amsterdam before flying to New York to set up for the New York Internantional Gift Fair. One wonders what the hell the organisers of these fairs are thinking when they plan these shows so close together considering quite a few exhibitors do both shows. But let's not complain. Travelling the world has its absolute perks (besides being slightly exhausted). In Paris I stayed with my team in an appartment, courtesy of one of my clients, with a fabulous view, having too many pains au chocolat and well deserved dinners in great little places. And now in New York the view from my friends' appartment isn't bad ether :). As I have promised myself for this year That I will spend more "self" time. I will get in to my running gear NOW for a run along the Hudson riverside before heading of to my first day at the NYIGF and wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Traveling the world is a good way to be busy!! Wishing you every success in NY and everywhere else you touch down x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you! have a great time in the city that never sleeps!! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go go go my dear!, heerlijk om al je activiteiten te volgen, dus nu maar even weer een berichtje.

    ZET "M OP!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails