Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Morning Coffee (a New York International Gift Fair sneak peek)!



 working on the original design
finished design

I am an addict. I have to admit that when I don't have my latte in the morning I don't function properly. I just love that moment when I switch on my Nespresso machine, foaming some milk and then accompanied with a slice of "peperkoek" (a typical Dutch breakfast cake) hit my desk, sipping coffee while doing my mail.
Especially for that moment I designed a small tray measuring 20x27cm. Just big enough for a nice cup (or two) and a treat. The tray is handmade out of birchwood in Scandinavia and eco-friendly. It will be making its debut at the New York International Gift Fair in August (13-18) as part of my new Abstract collection of trays and pillows. Soon available through various retailers worldwide or alternatively my webstore. (pssssst and mum you know the even better part of this functional little work of art.... no more stains on my antique desk! :)).

For wholesale enquiries kindly send and e-mail to info@mariskameijers.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mariska,
    looks so fun and colorful!! I am so inspired by all you artists, who just know how to combine the most fantastic colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails