Monday, November 7, 2011

Dark but Happy Monday!


Monday morning, outside it is a bit gloomy, inside I am enjoying my (new) dark walls (above just a sneak peek, soon more about revamping my house on the blog). Have to say I have had the most fantastic, relaxing weekend since ages. Friday I had the honour attending the 5th Stars, Food & Art event at Sofitel The Grand in Amsterdam. A culinary feast/charity event organized by my friend Lise Goeman Borgesius of Clafoutis. 6 chefs, in total 13 Michelin Stars, including Sergio Herman, Jean-Andre Charial, Erik van Loo, Giovanni D'Amato, Lucas Rive and Emmanuel Renaut. Yes I confess I am a food groupie!
Have a beautiful week everyone!
 Cake of Piece, Sergio Herman***
 More deliciousness...
  Proud of Lise!
 Having a groupie moment flanked by 4 Michelin stars Lucas Rive** 
and Eric van Loo**





2 comments:

  1. Love the dark walls, good contrast behind your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sneak peek of black walls. I had black wall in my previous home, loved the bold richness of it. You look fabulous with the Michelin Stars - they could say they are in the light of an art star!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails