Friday, November 11, 2011

Introducing the Weekend PROFFER

Proffer? Is that a word? Yes it is! According to Wikipedia the word proffer is derived from Anglo-French "por-", forth, and offrir, to offer. The act of proffering involves making an offer prior to any formal negotiations.

So what does it mean when I say I am introducing the Weekend Proffer? It means that every weekend I will make a special offer regarding a painting, drawing, limited edition print or a product from my range. You can confirm or negotiate by email if you like the artwork or product. The email exchange will remain private of course.
For this weekend the proffer is a Graphic Blossom in Pink giclee. Distinctive, colourful, limited edition of 50, signed and numbered. This approximate 36x43cm giclee on German etching paper fits perfectly in a standard frame 50x60cm. Shipped rolled in a tube unframed. Normally €160, proffer price €100 including shipment! NOTE: although this is a limited edition of 50 I offer ONLY ONE giclee at this price. Interested? Drop me an email at info@mariskameijers.com

Have a wonderful weekend!

Mariska

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails