Thursday, January 7, 2010

Daddy's girls


Yesterday I was interviewed by Karin Kuijpers for Elegance, a Dutch Women's glossy. It was a very personal interview including questions about my background. In one of my previous postings I showed a picture of my mum in her diva Opera days. Today I would like to share a picture of my fantastic dad in his 20's, dashing Airforce officer, chain smoker, all the girls chasing him. When he met my mum she was divorced, 3 little daughters aged 5 (me) and 3 (the twins), still studying opera on a scholarship, no money. He could have taken the easy road, but he fell in love with these four girls, he moved in and never left.

1 comment:

  1. Mariska,

    Wat een mooi verhaal weer! En wat een mooie mensen die ouders van jou.

    In welke Elegance komt het interview?

    Liefs, Malva.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails