Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New press - GLAMOUR and Wining & Dining

  


Just got back from Miami on which I will do a "report" later this week but first I would like to share some new mentions in the press. The December issue of GLAMOUR (Latin America edition) features my painting Chair & Circles and Wining & Dining (Dutch edition) features the boxed note card series  I created for Camille Oostwegel Chateau Hotels & Restaurants. I big thank you to both magazines for exposing me to their readers!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations lady! You deserve every bit of press you've recieved. I'm happy and proud for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mariska! You are a star!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That really is so so exciting! And well deserved!
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl!! I love the featured painting! Keep the beauty coming!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails