Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Pursuit of Passion

Bold Cubism tray table in French Blue from
 my latest collection available here
I was soooo tired this weekend.....I do understand why some people consider me naive (including myself) but I just can't help being intensely enthusiastic and dedicated to pursue my dreams. Yes I work hard, it is crazy at times. For over 3 years I have been building my brand, working on collections and attended many trade shows including High Point Market, the New York International Gift Show (NYNow) and MaisonObjet in Paris. Building relationships and trust. Trust that I am a brand that is here to stay and deliver!
It takes time, dedication, a REALLY long long breath and the strongest believe that despite the fact that you have had quite a few failures (yes I have!) all that matters is WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW! This is what I keep telling people who ask me HOW I do it. It is never too late to pursue your passion whether in your professional or personal life. There are NO excuses, there is no hidden secret, JUST DO IT!

Here are a some of my recent high lights. Signs that I am on the right track (but don't forget there have been quite a few failures and there will always be and there still a long road to go!

FEATURED ON VOGUE.COM. Last month my Bold Cubism lamp in Parisian Pink silk fabric was featured as part of Vogues's Fall Culture Preview: The Ten Trends of the Season!

FEATURED ON ABIGAIL AHERN'S BLOG and FORUM
Abigail Ahern 'The woman who is rocking the world of interiors' has started an engaging forum where design lovers can share their living spaces and ideas. It is real and inspiring and you should check it out here!
As seen via Abigail Ahern
SPOTTED ON Holly Becker's DECOR8 BLOG as  "Trends MaisonObjet 2013"
Via Decor8





1 comment:

  1. Good for you!! What a great note to read as I contemplate what I will do next for money...still thinking about it...life is complicated right? Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails