Monday, November 29, 2010

The Act of Juggling


The online Oxford Dictionaries define to juggle:
 "[with object] continuously toss into the air and catch (a number of objects) so as to keep at least one in the air while handling the others"

You may have noticed that I have not been very active blogging lately. It is not by lack of inspiration, but it is simply by lack of time. Focus is what I desperately needed. Although blogging has opened a whole new world for me full of inspiration and beautiful new frienships it has also been interfering with my focus. I have to keep telling myself that I am first of all an artist-designer. So that is what I have been up to lately. Back into my artistic mode. Tomorrow I will be picking up my new pillow designs from the atelier. I am really excited to see how they have come out. And... then this Wednesday I am off to Art Basel Miami where Bobby Berk and my agent Interdecorations are hosting a cocktail and viewing event at Bobby Berk Home in the Design District 2nd of December. I will be in Miami until the 6th and I promise to blog about my (ad)ventures!


Wishing you all a wonderful week full of focus and don't feel guilty in doing this (like I sometimes do..). People do understand and if they don't it is their problem!

Picture: courtesy Cirque du Soleil 

7 comments:

  1. The last sentence is so true and it's what I need to always remember. Have fun in Miami! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ever feel quilty, Mariska! Lovely to hear an update from you - keep on being creative and doing what makes you happy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes- life is all about juggling!Once you concentrate on one ball, you drop the other. Don't worry about us - we are all lucky to have a peak into your busy life whenever we can! KG ditto what Will said, he said it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fabulous you're doing what you love, like Will said don't feel guilty. Never do that, blogland will be here :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful you. I was just out of town for 5 days and didn't visit one blog and yes, I felt a little guilty but it was wonderful to switch my brain into another gear. Good for the soul. Wishing you much success in Miami!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wondering what you have been up to Mariska and knew it would be exciting things! Best wishes for Miami :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The busier you are the more you will have to share with your fans. Can't wait to see the new pillow designs! Good for you for keeping your focus!
    All the BEST!
    Kelle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails