Thursday, September 23, 2010

Eat, Breathe, Dream

new pillow design: Allium (in satin silk)

It is 48hrs to countdown. Only very little time left to the start of interior decorating fair "DE WOONBEURS" here in Amsterdam. As you can imagine I eat, breath, dream WOONBEURS, including the occasional nightmare. I still have to make some final descisions about the look of my booth but my new pillow designs, including Allium above will be on show. This morning we will start with setting up. The larger pieces first, with the fine tuning tomorrow. I will be trying to document the process also with my FLIP camera. This is the first time I am really using it so apologies for my first unedited (!) introduction.


Keep you posted!

ps (Kerry: note the purple ribbon in the picture :))

7 comments:

  1. Loving that pillow! I've been seeing your works in blogland, but never left any comment here, Mariska. I now broke the ice, your work is stunning! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with creating the booth display, M, I know you'll ace it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be star of the show Mariska. We look forward to hearing all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you! I know your booth will be completely drool worthy! Now I need some alliums in my yard :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how exciting mariska, best of luck with it!! i'm sure its going to be brilliant, just like that new allium pillow. its gorgeous. jxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mariska, I have no doubt that whatever you decide about your booth it will be stylish, gorgeous and fun...just like you! So glad to see you kept the ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those purple pom-pom flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails