Thursday, November 10, 2011

3 Things that made my Wednesday


GENEROUS HAPPY CLIENTS

I received this beautiful blue & white teapot from a very generous and happy client. Great subject to paint and I am using it in my Studio now. It is a perfect match with my blue Ikat trays (available amongst others through my webstore, for retailers check here).


MY NOTEBOOKS ARRIVED!!!
Excited to finally receive my first note and address books from my publisher. They came out beautifully. Two designs, available in size A6 and A5.  Hardcover, bound, 144 pages (left blank, right ruled), contrasting green elastic closure and matching green lining inside. They also have a rear inner pocket like Moleskine does (available amongst others through my webstore, for retailers check here).


PAINTING
Just spend a whole day in the Studio painting. FINALLY after all the travel, tradefairs and other stuff, stuff and more stuff......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails