Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday's Pep Talk: Isaac Mizrahi on fashion and creativity


"..as a matter of fact a lot of my design ideas come from mistakes and tricks of the eye because I feel there are so many images out there, so many clothes and the only ones that look interesting to me are the ones that look slightly mistaken ofcourse or very suprising.."
    ISAAC MIZRAHI


When I am having a lunch break at my desk one of my favourite habits is to tap into TEDtalks.
After watching one or two talks I always feel inspired and full of positive energy, ready to take on the rest of the day. Today I saw a 2008 funny, inspiring, uplifting talk by Isaac Mizrahi. This made me also go to his website which besides his collections includes a videoblog and web-i-sodes. Mizrahi is so much more than a fashion designer and thank got he is not striving for perfection!

Isaac Mizrahi on fashion and creativity | Video on TED.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails