Thursday, June 28, 2012

Shop Tales: just some random Instagram pictures

Vintage cup on MM birch wood tray surrounded by MM color popping pillows


Mariska Meijers Electric Ikat Tray with vintage Limoges plate
Flowers & Mood Board
Store front on Singel 434, Amsterdam
Detail of an Interior painting I am working on in the store

part of my creative space in the store
I must admit I just love having a shop! Talking to clients gives me such positive energy and inspiration. The beauty is that they come from all over the world. Small problem (currently ahum) is time management. I midst designing new items for the Maison et Objet in September, including wallpaper and carpets, finishing some paintings, mentally preparing for a US trip with my kids, redecorating my house.....call me crazy....So here is some random pictures  of the store I have taken with Instagram, a very addictive iphone app (which you all propably already know!). Care to follow my creative adventures on Instagram?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely images! I will have to look you up on Instagram. You sound so busy too, but then all seems to be going so well so that's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where will you be in the USA? I live in the Leelanau Peninsula in Northwest Michigan. It was voted the most beautiful place in America last fall by Good Morning America. I live on a peninsula surrounded by Lake Michigan. If you look on a map you can see exactly where it is. Traverse City is the closest city. It's sunny and warm w/o the humidity. Located on the 45th parallel and has the most beautiful sunsets over Lake Michigan. The Sleeping Bear Dunes is one of the largest moving sand dunes in the world.If you would like more information let me know. Mary Ann @ Anchor Cottage

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails