Monday, September 16, 2013

This one is for you Mum!

My mum and I....
Because....

it is your 74th Birthday!
and you love it when I write, especially on my blog

Because....


you have taught me to be strong and independent (not sure whether that stubborn part was intentional too ::)

you let me grow up in a loving warm nest..

you gave me two wonderful sisters....

you make me laugh and cry, think and wonder...

you taught me that there is no mountain that can't be conquered

you support my crazy dreams, even though it must drive you bonkers sometimes....

There are so many becauses Mum and these are just a few. There is no beginning nor is there an end to what I would like to say to you. Just looking forward to our next cuddle HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM LOVE YOU!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

(oh and Dad please don't feel left out you are as much in to this ride as Mum xoxoxoxox)





2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails