Sunday, May 8, 2011

To my dear Mum

 My parents with my son Mauk and daughter Annemarth (Easter 2011)

"That strong mother doesn't tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in."

                                                                                                            Lauryn Hill

Dear Mum,

Just to say that I am proud being your daughter. From as early as I can remember you have been strong and courageous, warm and loving, disciplined and hard working, honest and fair. You have made me and my sisters good persons by being a wonderful role model and a loving mother. I love you and wish you a happy mother's day.


xoxoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. That's lovely... my mother is all the way in Canada... and she was recently widowed, my father passed away in March. It's important to tell our loved ones what they mean to us while they are still with us. I'm going to go give her a call right now!

    http://inherentstylela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom! That's probably the worst picture of me EVER! I like your post btw,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails