Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Everybody is familiar with days that are filled with highs and lows (and if you are not you must be from another planet). To mention a few from my side:
* Featured by wonderful Louise on Table Tonic blog
* Featured with give away by beautiful Shari on Little Blue Deer
* Fabulous Dawn of The Alternative Wife blog as follower number 100
* Moving into my new inspiring studio
* Painting for 4 hours non stop in my new studio
* Hardly time for blogging, let alone responding..
* Hardly time for following my blogger sisters (and brothers), let alone commenting..
* MAJOR car trouble (bless my apple green bike as back-up)..
* A house that feels "amputated" as I moved 4 car loads into my new studio (probably my car feels it too)
* ONLY 4 hours of painting since a week
BUT I am still happy to live the highs and the lows, there is nothing more human!
NOTE: If you wish to add a bit of high to your day enter the give away on Shari's Little Blue Deer blog, a set of 10 boxed notecards that I designed for the Royal Delft museum.