Friday, March 5, 2010

The Cluttered Mind



There are days that my head, and my house and studio for that matter, feel so cluttered that I have to start editing. Focus is an amazing quality, so is the ability to have a clean desk or a house that looks like a showroom.
On those 'cluttered' days I just wonder how other people do it. This photo shows you a corner of the living room of my previous house. The photo is by Henny van Belkom for Dutch magazine Joie de Vivre. The painting in the background was the first one I ever bought. They say that an interior tells a lot about a person....

2 comments:

  1. i just posted a blurb about you!!!!!
    xoxoxoxo

    http://secretsofdomesticbliss.blogspot.com/2010/03/art-roomart-that-i-absolutely-heart.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails