Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Kate Chaos Files - Spring Flip


My parents have always lovingly called me Kate Chaos. Yes guilty as charged. I am a creative chaotic soul, but once in a while I get the urge to create a new space for myself. At that point the beach towels come out of their hiding place as they are my tools for flipping round my furniture. A trick I learned from my mother. I am only a small girl and when I get the urge it has to be done yesterday and not tomorrow! So when there is no extra pair of hands around I am still able to move even the most impossible piece of furniture such as my oversized Empire cabinet, a family heirloom. Here are some pictures of my Spring Flip. Slowly my space is starting to look habitable again. I will share some more pictures once I have restyled in more detail.

7 comments:

  1. might be a chaos if you say so, but it's really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, great...I regonize the spirit to do that but unfortunately I have a very small appartment to turn everything upside down...and a tiny detail...I bought a piano.....a very small piece for my house ;-)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's it...I'm packing my bags, heading on over and moving in...my kind of house. And I have a lamp just like one of yours...they can be twins! Or alternatively, I'll just stay here and move my own things around. Great inspiration...it all looks fabulous...can't wait to see more. Have a lovely easter...it's almost here on this side of the world x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love that large wardrobe it's lovely! I am just like that I used to rearrange my whole bedroom by sunrise, much to the surprise of my mother!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love this.....you know im gonna office space of the day you!!!!!
    especially because i see myself in your photos....

    lets do that giveaway this next week! i will let you know when it happens.
    xo
    all my love!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails