Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The publisher's den

 


Today I was invited to the office of one of Holland's leading magazine publishers Sanoma Uitgevers. Every year Sanoma organizes the Woonbeurs (the Dutch "Maison et Objet"). I am excited as I will be presenting my new textile designs at this 10 day event from September 25  to October 3  (location: RAI convention centre  - Amsterdam). The Woonbeurs attracts around 80.000 visitors which is a fantastic  turnout considering Holland is only a small market. Although I have exhibited my products in previous editions of the Woonbeurs, this time I have my own branded booth as a mini playground.
In this picture I am showing a corner of the Sanoma office space just to show that the publisher does not rule from an ivory tower or over-styled office. Stacks of files, papers, snacks and...people that work hard to make their magazine a success. Thank you Sanoma for the warm welcome today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails