Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pretty Spring Pictures


Sitting room of fashion designer Nanette Lepore decorated my Jonathan Adler (ELLE Decor)



 
Va va voom glamour: apartment of Julie and Luke Janklow (Vogue ? 2007)

Hopped on my bicycle this morning to run some errands. Amsterdam is really at its best when the sun is shining. Everyone sitting outside enjoying a latte or something stronger. The canals are already filling with small boats. Came back home really inspired and ended up trying to order my boxes filled with magazine tear outs. Problem is that I do not always remember the origin of the tear out so I do apologize if I have it wrong sometimes. Here are three pages that I associate with spring!

3 comments:

  1. i love Amsterdam!! such a beautiful city!
    Lovely inspiration
    Enjoy the weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mariska...oh how I would love to ride a bike along Amsterdam's canals...sigh. That's an interesting quote in your last pic about someone else decorating your house telling you what to wear every morning. I think I feel a bit that way too, but sometimes it helps to have another opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nanette Lepore and Jonathan Adler?? You simply cannot go wrong! Lovely photos Mariska!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails