Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Press - Stijlvol Wonen ("Stylish Living")












I know you have all been expecting another post on Paris today and I promise REALLY  that it will come in the next few days. But today I just want to share my excitement as the new edition of Dutch/Belgian magazine "Stijlvol Wonen" hit the news stands with a 7 pages peak into my homes/studio/office. I feel honoured that Editor in Chief Tim Torfs was so kind to also mention me in the editor's letter! Pictures were taken by gifted photographer Dorien Ceulemans and I was interviewed by bubbly Wilma Tjalsma. A big grateful thank you to all three and EPNinternational Publishers (part of the Sanoma group). And if my Blogger Sisters want to blog on please do!
I am off now to celebrate Queen's night and day (our outrageous national holiday) on which I will also be reporting on my blog. Long live the queen (and me just a little bit as well today)!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats!!! Am totally loving your office - all those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Well deserved praise! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! This is absolutely great!!!! Congratulations. I want to be just like you --- but I'm only in my second year of law school and not ready to take the creative plunge!!! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!! looks great and you, gorgeous!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Mariska...a bucket load of congratulations. You are awesome! And I so wish I was multi-lingual right now! Have a wonderful celebratory day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic stuff Mariska!! Congratulations, the spread looks amazing. julesx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh you are so famous! Seriously, I am thrilled to have a celebrity as my good blog friend! That is truly awesome, Mariska, you are so talented and you really deserve the press, that's just wonderful! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's amazing! You go girl! Have a blast...I know you will!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey lovely blog and like the pillows check my product line too,glad i stopped!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails