Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Soul for my Art - NOW AVAILABLE IN MY WEBSTORE



Finally! It took me almost a day yesterday organizing my new products in my webstore. I am still a one woman band (but a proud one), managing all the aspects of my mini mouse empire.  My series of greeting cards made in the UK and published by Soul UK can now be bought online. Soul UK is a lovely boutique publisher. I met the director of Soul, David Hicks (YES decor lovers that is really his name), about a year ago. I was looking for a publisher that could take my work into countries beyond The Netherlands. He loved my work and picked 20 images that have been made into a series double greeting cards which they now distribute worldwide. It is great when you encounter people that believe in what you are doing. It is one thing chasing your dreams but a whole other ball game turning your dreams into reality. Thank you Soul and thank you David!

6 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you and your mini mouse imporium ;-)!
    Today I will develop new ideas under de sun of Doha, Quatar...maybe also something for the two of us with FAWL...X margré

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariska...you have so much to be proud of..CONGRATULATIONS DARLING!! I am so very proud of you too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the graphic, colorful aspect of your art Mariska! Congratulations on your new ventures!

    I have a fascianting interview on my site with artist Robert Anders, come see!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mariska
    I've just found your gorgeous blog, and I'm so glad I did! Your artwork is beautiful and I'm now a follower. I look forward to reading all of your lovely posts! Kerri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute stuff and thanks for your sweet comment :)

    Hope xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails