Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Returned from Paris today. My suitcase has been staring at me for quite a while now. Unpacking is my least favourite part of travelling. To make my unpacking a bit more pleasant I decided to bring an ode to blogger friend Lindsay of Starfish & Sundresses. Lindsay dreams of having her own boutique in the future which I am convinced will be a succesful venture considering her sas and style! She gave me great packing advice for Paris so be sure to check out her blog. My ode to Lindsay may seem a bit odd as I will share some of my "dirty laundry" with you but I am sure Lindsay (and you who know her blog) will recognize her influence!
In the "dirty laundry picture just a selection:
- H&M pale pink silk top
- Vintage necklace with green beads
- Dutch jeans - G-star
- YSL wedges (second hand :))
- Kate Spade bag
- Zara blue & white silk blouse
- Zara multicoloured scarf
- Hermes necklace
- My favourite silver Bikkembergs' sneakers (essential when you are biking in Paris)
- American Vintage bottle green T shirt
- Mina Perhonen embroidered silk green top ( a beautiful Japanese (yes Japanese !!) brand that I recently discovered)
- Monoprix blue & white stripey T shirt
On the wish list: Goyard suitcases!
Over the next few days I will share some of my Paris adventures with you and thank you Lindsay for your stylish advice!