Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To unpack or not to unpack - ode to Starfish & Sundresses







Returned from Paris today. My suitcase has been staring at me for quite a while now. Unpacking is my least favourite part of travelling. To make my unpacking a bit more pleasant I decided to bring an ode to blogger friend Lindsay of Starfish & Sundresses. Lindsay dreams of having her own boutique in the future which I am convinced will be a succesful venture considering her sas and style! She gave me great packing advice for Paris so be sure to check out her blog. My ode to Lindsay may seem a bit odd as I will share some of my "dirty laundry" with you but I am sure Lindsay (and you who know her blog) will recognize her influence!

In the "dirty laundry picture just a selection:
- H&M pale pink silk top
- Vintage necklace with green beads
- Dutch jeans - G-star
- YSL wedges (second hand :))
- Kate Spade bag
- Zara blue & white silk blouse
- Zara multicoloured scarf
- Hermes necklace
- My favourite silver Bikkembergs' sneakers (essential when you are biking in Paris)
- American Vintage bottle green T shirt
- Mina Perhonen embroidered silk green top ( a beautiful Japanese (yes Japanese !!) brand that I recently discovered)
- Monoprix blue & white stripey T shirt
 
On the wish list:  Goyard suitcases!

Over the next few days I will share some of my Paris adventures with you and thank you Lindsay for your stylish advice!

8 comments:

  1. I hate unpacking too! I still have one suitcase left(clean clothes though) to unpack from our vacation more than a week ago!
    I don't mind looking at your stylish "dirty laundry picture".
    Those Goyards are to die for! Can't wait to see more pictures from you Paris adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet comments Mariska! Even your laundry looks tres chic! Especially dying over those YSL wedges and your vintage necklace xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those suitcases are so chic!! I can't wait to see more pics! Hope you had a great time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the master in packing and unpacking and I love both of them because it means you are going to travel or you bought nice stuff what's in the suitcase and wanted to be released. I am just back from a trip to Tokio and love to unpack my suitcase because nice graphic japanese stuff came out! ;-)! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, cool stash of laundry you have there my friend!

    glad it was a great trip : )julesx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Lindsay's tips when I saw them!! Welcome back, hope you had a loooovely time!! can't wait t see and hear what you did xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am completely hopeless at unpacking...the bag from the Blue Mountains is still sitting on my bedroom floor waiting to be packed away! Can't wait to hear the Parisian tales.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, your dirty laundry is like a fancy boutique! I agree, would love the Goyard luggage, so much more chic than Louis Vuitton, for sure! Cannot WAIT to hear about your trip! Pics, please!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails